Muscle Control Sirens

Click here to edit subtitle

MCS Forum

Forum Home > Fantasy Stories > pec bouncing dream match

ladylovingmusclegirls
I just thought one of the best dream match when it comes to pec bouncing... "April Hunter vs Laurie Steele!" Two big DD busties veterans showing who had the SEXIEST, STRONGEST & the BEST pec bouncing skills. I got two more like: Wendy McMaster vs Aleesha Young, Mz D vs Angela Salvagno, Lynn McCrossin vs Lena Mushin!!! But those were my suggested soon dream match up. Anyone else has a dream match up fantasy that they would like to share? Just have your own match up that YOU would prefer in a Pec Bouncing Dream Match.
March 25, 2015 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jim64
Administrator

great topic -- I like to call it pec-to-pec... and it is obviously rare to find.. One of the best is Mel D vs. Angela Salvagno in a vid from Venus productions.... It is obviously shot before Angelas latest enhancement and Mel takes her on pretty well...

Dont' forget that Angela has 3 pec-to-pec vids available on her site -- 2 twins vids and one with dueling superheroines.

I agree Laurie v. April would be a great one.  No offense to Lena but Lynn would just kill her IMHO.  ANgie v. Ms D would be intereresting... Guess it would be MZ D but just because of her experience and variety (which Angela has promised she is working on -- stay tuned!!).  And I would take Wendy over Aleesha but another interesting match up given the overall muscle mass you are dealing with (FUN!).

But the more common - slightly - is not a competition but a side my side.. Mz D and Annie; Lynn and Annie, Lynn & Mel, and a few others... these are obviously great vids but I am with LLMG in the desire for actually getting in the chest and fighting it out.

There are also a few dancer pec-to-pec vids out there... one from Napali with Misty knights taking on another babe in bed; Junes Summers vs somone in a scoreland vid.. and several others....

One personal challenge I would love to see is Carla v. Mz D... Both are so effortless in their flexing and get great lift and are similar in size.. Carla has biger boobs; Danni had bigger muscles.  But unless we turn back time, not gonna happen

Oh but we can dream :)

--

March 25, 2015 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wafflezrox

do you have a link to that Mel vs Angela vid you mentioned? Would love to check that out

March 26, 2015 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CRasta

likewise, post links plz

March 26, 2015 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jim64
Administrator

Sorry....I don't think it is available on any of the video sharing sites... but you can get it at www.landofvenus.com.  Here' s a sample of the kissy stuff -- in the bonus footage Mel starts posing and pec dancing and Angela jumps right in.

http://www.landofvenus.com/dance/angela/4-15-07.wmv

--

March 26, 2015 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wafflezrox

Just remembered about this one at the bottom of this link:

http://www.musclegirlclips.com/index.php?page=profiles&id=324&tid=18

It's Nuriye vs Jenni and I bought this one a while back. Totally worth it and everyone should check it out!

March 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jim64
Administrator

Forgot about that one.. Jenni also does a couple with Carmella... search her C4S site for Carmella and you will see them.

ADDED:  I also forgot about one of my all time favs.. Jenni Vs. April Hunter -- not sure how that one slipped my mind.. It is available at iron belles.. either their site or C4S  http://www.ironbellesfantasytheatre.com/ ; it is amazing.

--

April 4, 2015 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ladylovingmusclegirls
Starting to like this post!!! Any more dream matches or good pec bouncing comparison that you guys want to see in your own dream video/match?
April 6, 2015 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ChaplinM

jim64: Where can you find the Lynn & Mel side-by-side?  I saw a 30-second clip once, but always thought there was more to that video.

Thanks

April 8, 2015 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.